the b hotels (its subsidiaries and affiliated companies that operate the facilities listed on the official website of the b hotels (https://www.theb-hotels.com/) [hereinafter collectively referred to as "the Company"]) recognizes that it is our important social responsibility to protect and appropriately use personal information entrusted to us by our customers, business partners, and applicants for employment (hereinafter referred to as "customers"). We recognize that it is our important social responsibility to protect and appropriately use the personal information entrusted to us by our customers, business partners, and applicants for employment (hereinafter referred to as "customers"), and have established this policy and will faithfully carry it out.
The purpose of this policy is to ensure the protection of information and to provide continued peace of mind to our customers.
(1) Information received from customers, etc.
Information received from customers, etc. by the Company shall include name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, date of birth, gender, information entered by customers, etc. in the entry form provided by the Company, information entered by the Company's staff at the instruction of customers, etc., and other information essential for the provision of services and transactions. (2) Information that is provided by the Client with justifiable authority.
(2) Information obtained from persons with legitimate authority from the customer
Information obtained by the Company legitimately from the customer by the applicant, introducer, mediator, partner, or business accepting packaged goods, etc., and provided by the legitimate authority, including the information of the customer, etc.
(3) Information obtained directly or indirectly from customers, etc. through entry for employment at the b hotels
The following information, which can identify individual entrants, is obtained directly or indirectly from customers, etc. through entry for employment at the b hotels.
Please note that documents submitted at the time of entry (resume, work history, etc.) will not be returned.
(1) Name, age, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and various documents (resume, work history, etc.)
(2) Information that can be easily matched with other information and thereby identify a specific individual
(4) Information we collect when you visit our website
We may collect information when you visit our website. This includes the following information
- Log information
- Cookies and anonymous IDs
- Location information
- IP addresses and personal identification information
The information received from customers, etc. will be used for the following purposes.
(1) To contact the customer for reservation confirmations, etc.
(2) To provide services and products and information to customers;
(3) To conduct marketing activities
(4) To make an analysis for the improvement of services and goods
(5) To send questionnaires for further improvement of our services
(6) To provide recruitment-related company information and to contact and manage recruitment events and recruitment screenings
(7) For our website to request compliance with the terms and conditions of the service provided through the mobile site
(8) For our website to protect the services and customers provided through the mobile site
(9) For the purpose of use disclosed to, or announced separately, to the customer
(1) We will take necessary and reasonable security control measures to prevent leakage, loss, misuse, falsification, and unauthorized access. In addition, when you provide us with a means of communication, we will prepare for interception by a third party in the communication process, and strive to ensure safety by security technologies such as SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encrypted communication as necessary.
(2) In order to improve the quality of our services and improve the convenience for our customers, we may outsource some of the handling of the information entrusted to us by customers, etc. to an outside company.
The company will not disclose or provide customer’s personal information to third parties, except in the following cases.
(1) When there is consent of the customer.
(2) When disclosure or provision of personal information is required by law
(3) When it is necessary for the protection of human life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customer.
(4) Cases in which the provision of personal information is specifically necessary for improving public health or promoting the well-being of children and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customer.
(5) In cases where it is necessary to cooperate with a national organization, a local public body, or a person entrusted by such organization to carry out affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and obtaining the consent of the person may hinder the execution of such affairs.
(6) When disclosure or provision is made to the extent necessary to provide services to customers.
We will shared use of the personal information of customers as follows.
(1) Items of personal information to be shared (2 information to be kept) as described in (1) to (3).
(2) For details on the scope of Shared Use, please
(3) Purposes of use by persons who use the information jointly Purposes of (1) through (8) listed in "3. Purposes of use of information"
(4) Supervisory personal information manager of the person responsible for management of user information
In order to ensure the protection of personal information, we will comply with personal information-related laws and guidelines.
We respect the rights of our customers and will respond to requests for disclosure, correction, or discontinuation of use of their personal information to the extent reasonable and necessary after confirming the identity of the customer.
Revised: November 21, 2018